Importance of Akok & Hawkins | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Importance of Akok & Hawkins

Reaction Score
He gets the ball ripped away from him consistently, that is strength. His ball handling also needs a lot of work.
Hawkins will be much better after a year under his belt. Floor is Dyson, ceiling is RIP.

Reaction Score
Hawk needs to get stronger physically. It is noticeable on the court compared to opponents. Hand strength is essential for the strength and conditioning staff to focus on. Too many fumbled attempts to catch a pass. The habit of him getting down after a bad play is a whole other issue. He has gifts most humans do not have. So you have a bad play. That's sports. Move on to the next one. The team really needs him and hopefully the players can get him to play with more of a confident attitude. Hey Hawk! Respect All, Fear None! Let's beat those Sons of B......s!

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
0 rebounds, 6 points in 19 minutes. Akok.
So comparing your stats, you don't think he has improved? I recall before this past game his shooting was mediocre. As far as rebounding, wasn't Sonogo in at the same time? Akok's shooting is getting better in my opinion. Also, I thought he would never be ready to play again. We will see the next game. We certainly could use his threes.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET
Top Bottom