Imagine being Danny Hurley right now | The Boneyard

Imagine being Danny Hurley right now

Reaction Score
How do you imagine it goes. Kicking back crack open a cold one relaxing and say “I did it”. …. And “I’ll do it again” “now it’s time to get back to work!! Theres a great recruit I hear!” Haha. Maybe it goes something like that

What’s your take

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
You get paid millions to do the job so there is a lot on the line....................

krinklecut

Class of '11
Reaction Score
"Is it necessary for me to drink my own urine? No, but I do it anyway because it’s sterile and I like the taste."
Maybe you can drink my grandson’s pee, it’s very clean. Grandson’s pee sometimes help. If you’re scared for oxidant or something you drink the grandson’s pee and it’s going to help you. That’s what they say, my grandma. Any little kid, not over age of five. Over age of five it’s terrible. Yeah, if you’re scared you drink the small child’s pee it helps. I heard from my grandma. You can ask your parents or grandparents maybe they tell you, too. Ask them.

Reaction Score
Hurley is wired one way. He can’t wait until October to start the process to run this back.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Lol, I read the opening post and thought to myself "Oh, this is going to be good."

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
Based on what The Athletic tells me Dan Hurley is like, I’d guess he’d think this thread is “dope”, as he tends to believe most things are

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
Finally a repository for all the BY Dan Hurley fanfiction.

I imagine he starts each day selecting what to wear from his extensive collection of backwards hats and "I pooped today" socks

Think he has a matching set of frontwards hats?

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Finally a repository for all the BY Dan Hurley fanfiction.

I imagine he starts each day selecting what to wear from his extensive collection of backwards hats and "I pooped today" socks
30 Rock Fellow Kids GIF by PeacockTV

Reaction Score
I think he’s got a big smile on his face right now…this team looks like it can be scary good

Reaction Score
Big brother got all of the accolades for a while. Time for the little brother to gloat.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
How do you imagine it goes. Kicking back crack open a cold one relaxing and say “I did it”. …. And “I’ll do it again” “now it’s time to get back to work!! Theres a great recruit I hear!” Haha. Maybe it goes something like that

What’s your take
Why do you believe Hurley knows how to relax?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
"We have a lot of confidence as a program with where we are, what we do with player development, what we do with winning, and what the culture looked like for people to see in March and April," [Hurley] continued. "I think players want to play hard like we do, move the ball like we do. Our players are thriving, and the team thrives."
:D

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom