I'm warming up to BC... | The Boneyard

I'm warming up to BC...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Having dinner at Agave and the 3 hottest chix BY FAR in this place are wearing BC sweatshirts!
Were gonna smoke these punks tonight!!!!
Go Huskies!!!

Reaction Score
duckk BCU

20141105_182517.jpg

Reaction Score
I'm sitting right above you sportsart! Sprung for the VIP seats with the waitress! Atmosphere is great! Loving this!
Go Huskies!!!!

Reaction Score
Ok seriously ...... This is the first big time game game and they are not even using "game" nets that are freshly painted with new nets!!!??? R u serious? That's embarrassing ! These nets r black from use.... For this game they should b BRAND NEW, this is Hockey East for gods sake!

Reaction Score
Ok seriously . This is the first big time game game and they are not even using "game" nets that are freshly painted with new nets!!!??? R u serious? That's embarrassing ! These nets r black from use.... For this game they should b BRAND NEW, this is Hockey East for gods sake!
Certainly not the only Hockey East school that does that. Merrimack's nets didn't even have pegs until three or four years ago!

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Ok seriously . This is the first big time game game and they are not even using "game" nets that are freshly painted with new nets!!!??? R u serious? That's embarrassing ! These nets r black from use.... For this game they should b BRAND NEW, this is Hockey East for gods sake!

Oh fer crissakes

Reaction Score
Certainly not the only Hockey East school that does that. Merrimack's nets didn't even have pegs until three or four years ago!

Not directed at the school at all! That's on the XL Center! They have 3 sets of nets and 2 of them are game nets. They should b out there and gleaming on our debut night! Even my daughter who plays Mite hockey and my son who plays squirt hockey have brand new nets for their games! Again, not directed at the school!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom