I'm thinking...no bowling this year | Page 2 | The Boneyard

I'm thinking...no bowling this year

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chief00

Are some of these posts for real?

We lost to the 25th ranked team on the road with a dominating defense playing for a spot in the conference title game. And we didn't have our starting QB.

But yeah, let's base the whole season off last night's performance and decline a bowl invite.
The harsh truth is we have one good win this season and we had one good win last season.

Reaction Score
A. You're an idiot.
B. After the futility of the post-HCRE era, to become bowl eligible is a major accomplishment for this program. You accept any bowl invitation, even if it's the "I don't give a rats Bowl" played in Antarctica.
C. As said before, the reason to accept is not for the game appearance-That's gravy. It is for the 15 extra practices to teach the player who will be your core next season. The coaches of teams that don't play in bowl games would kill for that extra practice time.
LOL Was tongue in cheek. Last night was painful though.

Reaction Score
If we are as bad as last night should we decline?

Husband - So honey be honest, how was I in the sack last night?

Georgeous knockout wife - Well if you want to know the truth, horrible, worst sex I ever had in my life!

Husband - Ouch!

1 week later....

Georgeous knockout wife - Honey, I figure you just had a rough night last week after over drinking at that very depressing, UCONN-Temple game. Well, let's forget about all that negative stuff. You can have me, I'm your's for the taking!

Husband - Nah, that's alright, I was so bad last week. I'm gonna have to decline.
Thanks, for asking. Good night honey.

Reaction Score
Okay just saw @Dove post at bottom reads he posts as @Gurleyman @Pudge and @noeynox . I can't speak on the other two, but I can attest dove and I are not the same person.

I have my own stupid opinions, and will not be blamed for the stupid, non- sensical opinions of others. My stupid opinions are always "sensical".

Reaction Score
Sneaking in a month shy of the deadline, this underdog of a post is making a strong push for dumbest of the year.

Equal parts paranoid conspiracy theory and devoid of actual facts, the original poster came out of nowhere to hit the post button when all logic and common sense would have stopped mere mortals earlier.

Congrats my friend, this is a really special post.

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
I post first, Google later.

Reaction Score
Husband - So honey be honest, how was I in the sack last night?

Georgeous knockout wife - Well if you want to know the truth, horrible, worst sex I ever had in my life!

Husband - Ouch!

1 week later....

Georgeous knockout wife - Honey, I figure you just had a rough night last week after over drinking at that very depressing, UCONN-Temple game. Well, let's forget about all that negative stuff. You can have me, I'm your's for the taking!

Husband - Nah, that's alright, I was so bad last week. I'm gonna have to decline.
Thanks, for asking. Good night honey.

Calling Carl Spackler. Calling Carl Spackler. Are you able to translate this from "Carl" to "English" for the rest of us?

Reaction Score
Calling Carl Spackler. Calling Carl Spackler. Are you able to translate this from "Carl" to "English" for the rest of us?

Why me? Who made me boneyard code breaker?

Its not hard anyway. With a chosen name of confident carl, and a post like that drawing a comparison between marital sex and the college footbsll bowl season, it's a pretty clear underlying performance anxiety theme going on. Translation not hard.

See what I did there?

Reaction Score
Why me? Who made me boneyard code breaker?

Its not hard anyway. With a chosen name of confident carl, and a post like that drawing a comparison between marital sex and the college footbsll bowl season, it's a pretty clear underlying performance anxiety theme going on. Translation not hard.

See what I did there?

"Might as well watch the UCONN-Temple game again. Won't be another game til next Spring. Oh I forgot, they're going bowling! Fagetabout it. They should decline after how bad they played"
image.jpg

Reaction Score
look I got roped into this discussion by a lawyer, and now it's just creepy.

Here's a simple rule I've learned about being married as long as I've been married. When the wife is offering - take it. Don't hesitate, don't ask questions, and dont' ever refuse. Be thankful for what you got. THe more it happens, the more she'll understand what you want, and what you're good at, and you'll know what she won't let you do.

Take this info for what you will. UCONN is 6-6 in Dec. 2015, and will be getting an invite to some bowl somewhere.

Reaction Score
A better bowl than the one we went to the past four years.
Stairmaster has it right. We are going to a bowl! How is that not a good thing? Husky nation should be in joy!

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Sneaking in a month shy of the deadline, this underdog of a post is making a strong push for dumbest of the year.

Equal parts paranoid conspiracy theory and devoid of actual facts, the original poster came out of nowhere to hit the post button when all logic and common sense would have stopped mere mortals earlier.

Congrats my friend, this is a really special post.

We have another contender!! We were slow for a while but the really rich threads are now finding their way to the 'Yard. I guess it's the Boneyard equivalent of saving its best movies to release during Oscar nomination season.

http://the-boneyard.com/threads/ot-did-gronk-quit-on-his-team-last-night.84007/#post-1493420

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom