I'm sorry I tempted fate | The Boneyard

I'm sorry I tempted fate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I apologize to the Injury Gods and to you sawxfan and icebear.

KML out.

Reaction Score
On anther thread I told you slim chance our guards/sf's would go down. Swax mentioned I was tempting fate.

Mea Culpa insulting the Injury Gods.

Reaction Score
Just because you said it doesn't mean you did it. Foresight in a fan is not a bad thing and makes these forums more fun. We are really simple supporters and observers with passion. The fan who states nothing will happen is just as non-culpable. Don't wear it.

Reaction Score
Just because you said it doesn't mean you did it. Foresight in a fan is not a bad thing and makes these forums more fun. We are really simple supporters and observers with passion. The fan who states nothing will happen is just as non-culpable. Don't wear it.

I know I was just trying to have some fun before I go to deal with more drery stuff- like more snow!!!

Make the injureis stop!!!!!!!!!! Make the snow stop! Just make it stop!

Reaction Score
Got me! BAck in the 80s, I thought the Patriots only had trouble cause I was watching. Took me years (without therapy) to accept the fact that I'm just not that important. I'm in the south right now and I can only sympathize about the snow. The injuries however are distracting for sure. :confused:

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
I'm thinking of putting my brother, who is up in CT, on suicide watch. Today he emailed me and said he was thinking of stabbing himself so he didn't have to shovel the driveway yet again. :D

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
Living in Guatemala DOES have its advantages.

Reaction Score
Hard to get courtside seats tho.. How's SNY treat you in Guatemala? I cruised the Pacific for many years and had to fight to get games on the local bar tv.
Can't imagine your situation. The hardest place to get games on tv for me has been (surprisingly) when I go to CT.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Hard to get courtside seats tho.. How's SNY treat you in Guatemala? I cruised the Pacific for many years and had to fight to get games on the local bar tv.
Can't imagine your situation. The hardest place to get games on tv for me has been (surprisingly) when I go to CT.
gotta hit the power button first

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99