I'm ready for a blowout. | Page 3 | The Boneyard

I'm ready for a blowout.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Regardless of what expectations were reasonable, you have to admit that those people who called for KO to go after Wagner and Northeastern last year are looking smarter by the day.

I am not arguing against that...

Reaction Score
I think we beat them comfortably but not without our lulls that have us shaking our heads. I hope we see a lineup of JA, CV, TL, MD, and EC sometime in the game to see if we have something there.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
Keandre Fair, who played at Weaver HS in Hartford is a freshman on Coppin State (after prepping a year). Looks like he is in the rotation.
Is he the love child of DeAndre Daniels and Brian Fair? A slasher who's deadly from three.

Reaction Score
I’m more concerned with our defensive intensity: Use the second half Cuse as the yardstick and keep improving from there . Exhibition season is over its time to create good habits that will dictate the success of the rest of the season. Gilbert’s loss magnified out poor intensity as that little guy could distrust an offense.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
is it at gampel? move it to gampel. free for the students

If they don’t move this game to Gampel they are the stupidest stupids that ever stupided.

Reaction Score
Regardless of what expectations were reasonable, you have to admit that those people who called for KO to go after Wagner and Northeastern last year are looking smarter by the day.

You mean the people who literally wanted him gone right after those games? I don't think there is any scenario, barring something unforeseen, that would ever make it OK to fire him mid-season. It's just not how the business operates.

The only justifiable cause for firing him after last season would have been if the AD felt he'd lost control of the program (which very well may have happened). Obviously the product on the court is ugly right now, but we're still mostly in the dark as fans. To the extent that this is salvageable is probably highly contingent on stuff we don't know. If the guy is working 18 hours a day trying to fix this then I think it would be stupid to make any final assessments until after the season. From what I've heard here, I don't know that that's the case but until something concrete presents itself everybody, the AD included, is in a tough spot.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I'm guessing no because of the contract UConn has in place with the XL Center. Either way, the game is at Gampel today.

Of course it couldn’t be moved. I was mocking the poster who suggested they move the game to were it was already scheduled.

Reaction Score
The way this team and season are going, this could turn out to be the last game of their careers where Foxen and Noyes have a chance for mop-up minutes. For that alone, I'm hoping for a blowout.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
If Brimah can put up 40 on Coppin State, we should be able to put this away close to halftime. It would be very good for may mental health (almost anything would be). Anyway, I'm ready for a game without a post game Ollie thread.

Pal, I have bad news

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom