I'm ready for a blowout. | The Boneyard

I'm ready for a blowout.

Reaction Score
Keandre Fair, who played at Weaver HS in Hartford is a freshman on Coppin State (after prepping a year). Looks like he is in the rotation.

Reaction Score
Beating up on Coppin St wouldn't do much to change perceptions, but damn it would feel good to take some frustrations out on them. Let's roll them by 50.

Reaction Score
0-9 team, snow and a uconn team that is reeling and already struggled to save face in the garden earlier this week is a recipe for an empty house.

I will be there with my oldest but expect plenty of elbow room in section 210.

Reaction Score
Beating up on Coppin St wouldn't do much to change perceptions, but damn it would feel good to take some frustrations out on them. Let's roll them by 50.
With Gilbert’s loss , For all you who hadn’t noticed he was the best one on on3 defender on the team. He was particularly effective against MSU
If I were Ollie I would be showing them the films of the Cuse games both the first half were were not dedicated to team defense and the second half were we played the best team D of the year without are best defender.
I would want them to play that same team D from the start , it’s a good time for a game like this . A good team D effort makes the hard work needed to get to the next step on 12/30 that much easier.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
Tomorrow's game needs to be free admission. 5+inches 0-9 team why would any travel from anywhere across the state to go to this game.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
With Gilbert’s loss , For all you who hadn’t noticed he was the best one on on3 defender on the team. He was particularly effective against MSU
If I were Ollie I would be showing them the films of the Cuse games both the first half were were not dedicated to team defense and the second half were we played the best team D of the year without are best defender.
I would want them to play that same team D from the start , it’s a good time for a game like this . A good team D effort makes the hard work needed to get to the next step on 12/30 that much easier.
Can we handle Coppin State without Gilbert? I'm just asking questions.

QDOG5

I dont have a drug problem I have a police problem
Reaction Score
Hopefully we get a big lead early and give Polley, Carlton and Whaley extended minutes and let them play through there mistakes rather than the quick hook.

Reaction Score
Can we handle Coppin State without Gilbert? I'm just asking questions.
Just in case it is close...they could be a tournament team (if they miraculously win their league tournament) so it was a great win/understanderble loss.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Try this:

giphy-10-2.gif

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Which? A loss to Coppin State, or an immediate firing of Ollie?

The former, and by extension the latter.

Then again, people honestly expected him to be fired two games into last season, so I know I'm not dealing with the brightest bulbs in the box here.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom