I'm officially on the Rutgers bandwagon | The Boneyard

I'm officially on the Rutgers bandwagon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
There you go. Proof that Delaney was referring to Rutgers, not UConn, when he spoke of the B1G footprint expanding to Southern New England.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I'll give you two easy winners. Rutgers -2.5 and Northern Ill -5.

Reaction Score
duck* Louisville.

I can't agree with you enough. I know this makes me sound like an balloon knots and after this fiasco (hopefully) passes I will feel differently, but I can't wish enough bad things upon that school and their athletic program. I hope Rutgers destroys them and Charlie Strong Edsalls them immediately after the game.

Reaction Score
I can't agree with you enough. I know this makes me sound like an balloon knots and after this fiasco (hopefully) passes I will feel differently, but I can't wish enough bad things upon that school and their athletic program. I hope Rutgers destroys them and Charlie Strong Edsalls them immediately after the game.
Eh, Louisville losing would only be good because it would further make the ACC's choice look dumb, but I dont wish bad things on the school in general because we wanted in too. Now Syracuse lobbying agaisnt us... that noise very much. They can go rot in hell, or wherever it is that Gene DiFillipo goes when he dies.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
If Aresco doesn't wear a bomb vest to that game, I'll be disappointed.

We need a martyr and since we're not particularly attached to him, he'll do nicely.

We'll speak well of him.

Reaction Score
If Aresco doesn't wear a bomb vest to that game, I'll be disappointed.

But given how it is going for Aresco he will be like Brody in Homeland last year, pressing the button to detonate the vest and.......nothing

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
I can't do it. Rutgers, Louisville, Cuse, and most of all BC. I'm out.

Reaction Score

That's what you get when you mess with Karma baby. Epic fail... AGAIN...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom