I'm Loving Andra Espinoza-Hunter Already! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

I'm Loving Andra Espinoza-Hunter Already!

Reaction Score
Too many unknown to answer your question. What is your computer's OS? Which browser are you using? which version? what is your default video player? do you have an ad blocker? any combination of these and maybe more factors can keep you from seeing the videos.

Boy oh boy---sounds really complicated---for this and some Quotes I got--I think I'll burn this computing thing--puter? Dang -I miss paper and pencil.

Shorty Dee

Number 1 UConn fan
Reaction Score
More Freshman Thoughts!!! - WORKOUTS

I like the video....more positive news. Andy, Lexi, Megan and Mikayla are hanging in there and pushing themselves to keep up with their upperclassmen. Doing it the Huskies and Marines way.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I really enjoy seeing the freshmen speak. You can tell that what they are experiencing is nothing like they've experienced before. I think it was Brianna Banks who said something like "I always thought I worked hard, but their hard is not the same as my hard". I think it's terrific that they get a feel for how the PLAYERS push themselves and each other before Geno gets a crack at them. I also think it's terrific that they already see how supportive the players are of each other.

I remember Shea Ralph thought the constant clapping and cheering in practice was a bit silly at first, but by the end of her career, she was a total leader in all areas including that. UCONN is just such a different atmosphere for kids - not only different from their high school experiences but also from any other program in the nation.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
For three of them there is a sort of wide eyed wonderment in their countenances as they address the topic. Meg very matter of fact demeanor. I wonder if they compare nnotes with friends gone off to other programs.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
These guys are sharp. If they can play, UConn's good for another four years, minimum.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
"You're perky!----I hate perky"----Ed Asner/Lou Grant-- Or : You're delightful---I hate delightful!"
Rocky.. Or Lombadi (I think): Good loser? Good losers --are losers! (I tend to agree)---if you are in Geno's first dozen practices this year---you won't see a --good loser.

A Woody Hayes adherent. If you can't beat 'em, punch 'em in the face.

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
It's easy to be proud of kids like these. They are impressive.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom