I'm Loving Andra Espinoza-Hunter Already! | The Boneyard

I'm Loving Andra Espinoza-Hunter Already!

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Gotta be one of the cutest class of freshmen ever. I'd be proud to call any and all of them my granddaughters.

I wouldn't however be so happy to get those weekly money/I hate this place calls.

Reaction Score
Gotta be one of the cutest class of freshmen ever. I'd be proud to call any and all of them my granddaughters.

I wouldn't however be so happy to get those weekly money/I hate this place calls.
I concur they are cute---I feel for them and the angst they have about the unknowns--but AEH--
this is one top basketball player--she likes to be doing things --getting them done--a Do-er!!
I'd ask them to do that which was asked of me in Arkansas--Mr --can you please slow down. !!
(The name is pronounced Mr. Zyzz.)

Reaction Score

My grand daughter adores me-hangs on my every word---In college I get notes from her asking me to write more often---if only for 50 or 100!! (old joke).

Bajan Best

Decades of Excellence = Legendary
Reaction Score
They are all cute and seem fun, but Mikayla seems to light up a room.
It's a tad bit premature.. but My vote for one most likely to get into coaching, after of course blazing an impressive trail of success for the next decade or two :)

Reaction Score
On my computer, these twitter videos do not work. Anyone have an idea why?

Reaction Score
On my computer, these twitter videos do not work. Anyone have an idea why?

Too many unknown to answer your question. What is your computer's OS? Which browser are you using? which version? what is your default video player? do you have an ad blocker? any combination of these and maybe more factors can keep you from seeing the videos.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
So my word for this class is "delightful." I had a big smile on face watching that video. They seem like great kids.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Geno and I want ballers with swag and 'tude, with grit to match. "Delightful" pshaw... ;)
Lol.

On court demeanor vs. off court demeanor.

Reaction Score
Any insight into what they will be called/call each other on the court? Their shortened name-

Shorty Dee

Number 1 UConn fan
Reaction Score
I loved the video. I can't wait to see them on the court. Unlike with Kia, Gabby and Sadie and Lou, Pheesa and De'Janae....I think these 4 will be there together, unless something drastic happens. They have a very special bond.
I think the nicknames will be:
AEH - Andy
Megan - Meg...I can't see them calling her "Megatron".

Reaction Score
Geno and I want ballers with swag and 'tude, with grit to match. "Delightful" pshaw... ;)

"You're perky!----I hate perky"----Ed Asner/Lou Grant-- Or : You're delightful---I hate delightful!"
Rocky.. Or Lombadi (I think): Good loser? Good losers --are losers! (I tend to agree)---if you are in Geno's first dozen practices this year---you won't see a --good loser.

Reaction Score
Yup, UConn recruits players who know how to win at basketball and life.
I don't know where I got this, maybe a personal belief---but--Geno heavily recruits those who won titles with their HS or AAU teams--often--(again not sure of where this came from--but he said he recruited them --because they were proven winners. Apparently, it is still happening.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom