I'm just trying to enjoy the ride as best I can. | The Boneyard

I'm just trying to enjoy the ride as best I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Reading this board now a days can be a downer. I don't mean this as a criticism. People have the right to post what they want and the news simply is too often bleak.

With that said, I'm please with our 9-2 record which includes a win over a ranked team. The team is entertaining to watch. Although they lack an inside presense in the post and on the glass, they're winning games and have been in every game. Most didn't expect any of this.

Hopefully KO gets that extension and the team continues to develop and be competitive. The conference thing is going to take time to work itself out. Same with recruiting.

I'm going to enjoy the season as best I can.

Reaction Score
Agree with you, DM. This team doesn't have size or depth due to the defections and they are still playing their heart out. It is tough watching the team knowing that they aren't going to make any post-season tournament but it is what it is. Definitely a trying time for UConn sports.

Reaction Score
We have two of the best guards in the country, two big ifs but if we had a post presence and were eligible for the postseason this would be a top10 team in the country

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01
Top Bottom