I'm havin a hard time not rootin J/K | Page 2 | The Boneyard

I'm havin a hard time not rootin J/K

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Well I called this a couple days ago. When even I can see something coming you know it was predictable.

I think they are probably winning the whole thing. No one can figure out their zone. The only teams left I can see beating them are the Louisville-Duke winner.

I have turned this tournament off and will be enjoying the spring weather.

Reaction Score
They deserve all the credit--but, this has been a really weak path to the top. You have Lundquist or whoever that is salivating over MCW!

Reaction Score
Well I called this a couple days ago. When even I can see something coming you know it was predictable.

I think they are probably winning the whole thing. No one can figure out their zone. The only teams left I can see beating them are the Louisville-Duke winner.

I have turned this tournament off and will be enjoying the spring weather.

florida and michigan both have plenty of guys who can actually, you know, make plays or shots once in awhile. should be a good game at least, this was a snoozefest

Reaction Score
Alright, I'm about to flip my wig. This same CBS crew a few years ago (minus Gottleib who was ripping UConn on another channel) killed UConn for applying the clamps to Butler. And here we have these schmoes singing Cuse's praises.

Literally, I just heard Gottleib say this: "I know it may seem like Marquette wasn't shooting well, but it was really Cuse's defense that made them look that way."

The exact opposite of what was said after UConn's national championship, even though UConn held both Arizona and Kentucky to 30% shooting.

Not to mention all the open looks Marquette got from 3.

Reaction Score
florida and michigan both have plenty of guys who can actually, you know, make plays or shots once in awhile. should be a good game at least, this was a snoozefest

I was told Indiana was going to beat them and Michigan lost to them twice. Not buying any of this years top teams against that zone. Too inconsistent. The only consistent thing I am seeing right now is that no one can score right now on their zone. They are winning it if Louisville-Duke doesn't beat them and that's sorta a lose-lose rooting for Duke.

Reaction Score
Let's give Cuse a lot of credit. They're zone is super long and active, and they seem to be playing with renewed vigor.

But it's not like their offense is playing well--they only scored 55 points. If a team can figure out their zone, they're out. Yet, there are only two chances left.

Once you are in the Final Four, anything can happen. Good for them. I want them to lose, but, provided I turn off my brain the the really crappy online Syracuse fans, I know a lot of really good guys in real life who like Syracuse. Even if they did win (gulp!), they're still behind us in titles.

Reaction Score
I almost don't hate Boeheim but I definitely can't stand their fans.

Reaction Score
I almost don't hate Boeheim but I definitely can't stand their fans.
Their online fans are the worst. There are some good ones (TexasMark comes to mind).

My real life experiences with them have been entirely different. If I let the worst fans be my guide in how I feel, it's going to be really bad, because everyone has terrible some terrible fans. So the Syracuse fans I'm choosing to think of are really good guys whom I am happy for.

Reaction Score
Their online fans are the worst. There are some good ones (TexasMark comes to mind).

My real life experiences with them have been entirely different. If I let the worst fans be my guide in how I feel, it's going to be really bad, because everyone has terrible some terrible fans. So the Syracuse fans I'm choosing to think of are really good guys whom I am happy for.

Don't give TexanMark too much credit. While he may be one of the "better" Cuse fans it's a stretch to think there are "good one's". He's been known to throw UConn in the toilet many times and will always continue to do so. They are a group of insufferable, arrogant pr*cks who have little or no knowledge of anything not wearing Orange!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom