I'm going to assume this is a 'no' | The Boneyard

I'm going to assume this is a 'no'

Reaction Score
but are there any pokemon card experts here? I have a bunch of first edition, shadowless and japanese cards that I want to assess the value of. I'm trying to learn how to do it but it's not an easy task.

Reaction Score
but are there any pokemon card experts here? I have a bunch of first edition, shadowless and japanese cards that I want to assess the value of. I'm trying to learn how to do it but it's not an easy task.

In terms of real money or bitcoin?

temery

What?
Reaction Score

Best way to do so is do a search on eBay an item, then click "sold items" in the lower left sidebar. This will show you what the item has actually sold for recently.

Reaction Score
Best way to do so is do a search on eBay an item, then click "sold items" in the lower left sidebar. This will show you what the item has actually sold for recently.
That seems to work for the cards in English, but I don't even know what to search for the Japanese ones because I can't read Japanese.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
That seems to work for the cards in English, but I don't even know what to search for the Japanese ones because I can't read Japanese.

Do an eBay search for Japanese Pokémon cards, then sort by highest value first. If you are lucky, you'll recognize some of the valuable ones.

Reaction Score
This reminds me of the time @Robertelamin and another friend of ours came by my house in middle school wanting to buy my brother's Magic cards. What'd you ever do with those Bob?

Reaction Score
Are you sure that was me? I honestly don’t remember that. I don’t think I ever “bought” cards from anyone.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom