I'm back to Being An NBA Guy | Page 2 | The Boneyard

I'm back to Being An NBA Guy

Reaction Score
The NBA is great right now if you're obsessed with three point shooting. The league desperately needs balance, IMO. I'm not sure how they do it.
I've heard suggestions to eliminate the corner 3, I would need to see a game without it to see how it would play out.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
I watched some of last nights game and admit the talent is outrages but the season is too long just like hockey

I root for all Huskies unless they play the Celtics and even then I still do at times.

Reaction Score
They could push the 3 point line out further towards half court and then have 3 point line go to the sideline so there’s no longer a corner 3
yup its a no brainer. just make the 3 point arc the same distance from everywhere by widening the court. that would also provide more room for driving

Reaction Score
Since the retirement of Larry Bird, and my focus on the 'skies, I stopped following the NBA. Even when JC pumped the league full of Huskies, I was like, ehhh.

But here we are with a new pack of Huskies in the League and I am stoked. Tomorrow, hopefully Donovan is on TV against the Warriors, at 10pm. I will be watching. In the past, no way in hell.

Go Huskies!
I bet this new “passion” lasts about two weeks.

When you watch them take 70 threes a game, not hustle and play no defense, you’ll be off the train quickly.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HowlingDawg

Top Bottom