I'm afraid to ask... | The Boneyard

I'm afraid to ask...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
but which recruits did we have at the Rent today to watch the debacle in person?

Reaction Score
It won't matter if you fire coach P, they will look elsewhere anyway.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
No question if P gets canned, we are looking at losing alot of recruits.

The question needs to be then, what is better for the program? Keeping a losing coach or losing some recruits? Plus, it's not a given that all the recruits de-commit.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
But, wait, wait! I heard we were on a recruiting 'uptick' because we got a 2 star recruit (1 star from rivals) with offers from Toldeo, Akron and the mighty Buffalo Bulls!

Reaction Score
No question if P gets canned, we are looking at losing alot of recruits.

Is this a reason to keep him around?? Steve Addazio doesn't seem to have attracting decent players to Temple.

Reaction Score
I would make a move like they made at Maryland. RE had the thing so messed up last year that they brought in Locksley. The offense is now clicking over there. I could see doing something like that with P. Get a new offense in there, keep P around one more year. It's really just the offense. It's pulseless most of the time and that's on the OC.

Reaction Score
I would make a move like they made at Maryland. RE had the thing so messed up last year that they brought in Locksley. The offense is now clicking over there. I could see doing something like that with P. Get a new offense in there, keep P around one more year. It's really just the offense. It's pulseless most of the time and that's on the OC.

No can do. P and DeLeone are tied at the hip. DeLeone goes, P goes. Send them both packing. Keep Coach Brown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom