I'll say it before and I'll say it again | The Boneyard

I'll say it before and I'll say it again

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
*Change that title to "I've said it before and I'll say it again"*

What's with sidelining Whaley? We could've used his quickness and energy in this game. Carlton had a very good performance and Akok was fair. Wilson doesn't have the size/physicality to compete at the 4 or 5 and outside of a few nice rebounds, he didn't give us much. (3 rebounds, 1 assist, and a end-of-the-half block in 14 minutes) It seems almost like DH is a guy who has to have someone in his doghouse at all times. It looks like Jelly's been unleashed and now Porkchop/Poppers is the resident pooch. The funny thing is, he was talking about guys playing themselves in/out of the rotation and IW's play has been picking up as of late. We could've especially used him in the 2nd half. It's a head scratcher.

Reaction Score
It wasn't his worst game, but I would argue with Carton having a very good game. He had the nice block a few finishes, but again was a defensive liability. He let his man get a number of wide open 3's and still looks absolutely lost at times on the defensive end. I said it in another post, I've never seen a player who ends up with his back to his man (who has the ball) underneath the basketball as much as he does. He is also slow to react and shows very little anticipation where the ball is going.
The sad thing for me is that I know there is a good basketball player there. The ability is there.

Reaction Score
*Change that title to "I've said it before and I'll say it again"*

What's with sidelining Whaley? We could've used his quickness and energy in this game. Carlton had a very good performance and Akok was fair. Wilson doesn't have the size/physicality to compete at the 4 or 5 and outside of a few nice rebounds, he didn't give us much. (3 rebounds, 1 assist, and a end-of-the-half block in 14 minutes) It seems almost like DH is a guy who has to have someone in his doghouse at all times. It looks like Jelly's been unleashed and now Porkchop/Poppers is the resident pooch. The funny thing is, he was talking about guys playing themselves in/out of the rotation and IW's play has been picking up as of late. We could've especially used him in the 2nd half. It's a head scratcher.
Without being too descriptive, he is subtly receiving a next year message. Probably hasn't done anything wrong in practice; just not good enough at this level.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom