I'll admit I was wrong | The Boneyard

I'll admit I was wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
This team misses Enosch Wolf immensely. He wasn't that good a player, but he was a wide body, and seven feet - I just don't know how you can watch tonight's game and think he wouldn't have helped a hell of a lot. Yeah, the problems stretch far deeper than that right now, but still...it's hard to envision us losing that game if he was still on the team.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Here comes all the "10 Toes In" talk and how we're better without him...

Reaction Score
If those toes are connected to a 6'10" monster rebounder with game with his back to the basket here we come!

Reaction Score
Agree they miss Wolf more than I imagined. Truth is the team has so little margin for error.

What is really shocking to me however is the enormous regression in Daniel's game. Might be time to put the jump hook away for a bit. We thought he could be up into the lottery with a strong season, maybe not so much!

Reaction Score
Agree they miss Wolf more than I imagined. Truth is the team has so little margin for error.

What is really shocking to me however is the enormous regression in Daniel's game. Might be time to put the jump hook away for a bit. We thought he could be up into the lottery with a strong season, maybe not so much!

The jump hook is fine but he needs to want to lean in and make it not just throw it up like tonight and hope it goes in - stronger to the hoop…….when he allowed Knowles to miss and put it back in his face I was really down on him, he needs to step and put his bog boy pants on and not accept someone owning him!

Reaction Score

Daniels was never going to be a lottery pick, and all the talk this summer crowning him was sort of baffling. There's just nothing about his game that screams NBA.

Reaction Score
Agree lottery pick seems a bit absurd at this point, but the drop off from the end of last year is shocking.
Really needs to sack up the team will not make much noise if he does not find his game.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
Daniels is back to before March Madness level. I think people forget how much TO regressed too. Maybe we need a non-guard on the coaching staff

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
everything can be cured by a wake up call, I'm not certain that call is coming, we're in uncharted waters

I love Bazz, I appreciate everything he has done for us, I appreciate him sticking with us when others bailed, but he's the leader and everybody feeds off of him. If he plays 15 minutes, we play 15 minutes

He has to lead us for 40 minutes, he has to bring it every minute of every game. I hope we learned our lesson with two bad losses

Reaction Score
This team misses Enosch Wolf immensely. He wasn't that good a player, but he was a wide body, and seven feet - I just don't know how you can watch tonight's game and think he wouldn't have helped a hell of a lot. Yeah, the problems stretch far deeper than that right now, but still...it's hard to envision us losing that game if he was still on the team.

I made roughly 5-6 posts about this subject. The bottom line is Uconn did not work well enough with a guy who did take on some trouble--but made an excellent comeback. He deserved to be fully reinstated--and basically Uconn told him F off. Many people here think that he was not a pivotal piece to this years team--but he was. That being said I still have a LOT of faith---two KEY guys Daniels and Nolan have to play better---if they do--we will be ok.

Reaction Score
I can't believe how lacksidasical deandre is. He literally has been playing in slow motion all year. I only caught the second half tonight but i thought olander looked good out there. Much improved hustle game.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
This kinda ruined my New Year's. Terrible effort against a terrible team. Hey, it happens, and it always sucks, but I got home and watched the DVR and it ruined what had been a fun night. Hard to go to sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom