Ignoring the BE Roots | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Ignoring the BE Roots

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
For those who think Boise is going to be a big TV draw, I have a theory: Boise has been a draw because they've been mysterious. They're the little engine that could- small league, small state team that doesn't often play relevant games, but when they do, they usually win. They drew because they were the underdog and fans wanted to see the underdog win. They're now going to be in a BCS conference and if they dominate it as some are predicting, they'll be in a BCS game yearly. They'll no longer be underdogs. They'll just be the Big East's BCS rep and we know the level o

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
level of respect that garners... No longer will Boise be such a draw. Welcome to football irrelevance like the rest of us Big East teams, Boise State.

Reaction Score
Erm. Right Sex. Wrong name. Neither very readable. (Andrea Adelson runs the blog)
You are correct sir. They both suck, though I'm much less familiar with Oneal's work. Adelson brings nothing worthwhile to the BE blog.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
to work for ESPN, it's obvious you don't even have to have a shred of intelligence (even less character)

what's the dimwits solution again? rollover and die?

just plain short sighted and stupid

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
to work for ESPN, it's obvious you don't even have to have a shred of intelligence (even less character)

what's the dimwits solution again? rollover and die?

just plain short sighted and stupid

I am reminded of the epic battle between Arthur and the Black Knight in Monty Python and the Holy Grail. The Big East is missing both arms and at least one leg, but we insist it's only a flesh wound.

Reaction Score
I am reminded of the epic battle between Arthur and the Black Knight in Monty Python and the Holy Grail. The Big East is missing both arms and at least one leg, but we insist it's only a flesh wound.
"Right, we'll call it a draw then"
images

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
I don't think anyone belittles the situation, nor do I believe anyone is happy with the situation

the Big East just doesn't have many options available to it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET