If you're looking for your Tennessee-themed post... | The Boneyard

If you're looking for your Tennessee-themed post...

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
...and you started a new thread in which to post it, it's been been merged into that one big topic called Texas vs Tennessee. We don't need 5 LV threads on a UConn board.

I would like to caution people about the tone and attitude some UConn fans have taken towards the young women playing for the LV's. They have nothing to do with the rivalry, have never thrown a ball off Svet's head, have never dunked in the Civic Center or done anything to deserve the treatment they're receiving here. They chose the school that's best for them - and they didn't mean it as a personal affront to UConn fans. Let's show some class.

Reaction Score
...and you started a new thread in which to post it, it's been been merged into that one big topic called Texas vs Tennessee. We don't need 5 LV threads on a UConn board.

I would like to caution people about the tone and attitude some UConn fans have taken towards the young women playing for the LV's. They have nothing to do with the rivalry, have never thrown a ball off Svet's head, have never dunked in the Civic Center or done anything to deserve the treatment they're receiving here. They chose the school that's best for them - and they didn't mean it as a personal affront to UConn fans. Let's show some class.
Right, not sure why we need any.

bbsamjj

Rutgers Rooter
Reaction Score
how many threads were there? the Westbrook/Walker thread, which I agree started off leading nowhere productive, had become an interesting conversation about the talent level on all the top 10 teams.

Reaction Score
how many threads were there? the Westbrook/Walker thread, which I agree started off leading nowhere productive, had become an interesting conversation about the talent level on all the top 10 teams.
At minimum there were a prediction thread, a game thread, and a “good, bad and ugly” follow up thread.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HungreHu5ky

Top Bottom