If you're a recruit... | The Boneyard

If you're a recruit...

Reaction Score
If you're a recruit how do you not want to play for Hurley and UConn? Every possible thing has gone against this.group and they fight til the end every time. We're going to get really good soon and this group will be remembered.

Reaction Score
If you're a recruit how do you not want to play for Hurley and UConn? Every possible thing has gone against this.group and they fight til the end every time. We're going to get really good soon and this group will be remembered.

They showed a close-up on TV of Hurley getting emotional when he saw Akok crying with his crutches on the bench. He loves his kids.

Plenty of recruits on hand today.

Reaction Score
At the game, Andre Jackson getting introduced to the crowd on the main screen after a short highlight reel of dunks. Never seen this done before, how could any recruit not eat this up. Fifteen five cheering for you.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
At the game, Andre Jackson getting introduced to the crowd on the main screen after a short highlight reel of dunks. Never seen this done before, how could any recruit not eat this up. Fifteen five cheering for you.
Anyone have video?

Horatio

I played high school football
Reaction Score
At some point the injuries have to stop or recruiting won’t matter. This is happening every year now.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I saw Donovan Clingin in the hall after the game. He’s a legit 7 footer and looks so damn young. I told him I can’t wait until he joins uconn in a couple years and he said “I hope so”
Kids a monster. You should watch him play live, just toying with the opponents

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox

Top Bottom