If you wanted Kiffin..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jax Husky

Larry Taylor did nothing wrong
Reaction Score
I am sold.

When can he get here?

This would fly well at UConn too (It'd be like having Richie Incognito as your head coach):

A former USC player has accused Trojans defensive line coach Ed Orgeron of insulting him verbally for attending class instead of practice. Bob DeMars, who played for USC from 1997-2001, said Orgeron called him a “motherf*****” for leaving practice early once a week to attend a required class, according to Sean Gregory of Time.

“He M- me all over the place,” says DeMars. “He made me feel like a bad person for going to class.”

While DeMars credits Orgeron as “one of the most brilliant defensive line coaches in the country,” he says the coach’s verbal assaults were a frequent part of workouts, often laced with profanity.

“He would push his brow into my head while he was screaming at me with his fist balled up,” says DeMars. “How am I not supposed to think this is a coach yelling at me and not someone trying to fight me?”

Reaction Score
Petrino is a scumbag to the utmost, but Ed O has hit a woman.

Absolutely indefensible. But 21 years ago, and seems as if he's rehabilitated himself. He is probably on a very, very short leash when it comes to the personal stuff now, and he seems to be very well aware of that.

Lots of people in CT would no doubt find the domestic abuse a disqualifier. But many of the same were probably cool with letting that woman out of jail who killed a pregnant woman.

Reaction Score
Absolutely indefensible. But 21 years ago, and seems as if he's rehabilitated himself. He is probably on a very, very short leash when it comes to the personal stuff now, and he seems to be very well aware of that.

Lots of people in CT would no doubt find the domestic abuse a disqualifier. But many of the same were probably cool with letting that woman out of jail who killed a pregnant woman.

I might want my dog on a short leash, not our head coach. The guy sounds like a time bomb. Let him be someone else's Hail Mary.

Reaction Score
This was supposed to be one of the.better SU teams of the past decade and they are still near the bottom of the conference. Recruiting won't noticeably pick up. Decent bowl games are their ceiling. Same goes for BC and any other private ACC school.
SU has TWO 4-star QB recruits coming in next season. Miami still has the potential to contend for national titles, as long as fans show up again. Isn't some school that no one cared about before named Baylor contending for a title?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate