If you think the game look bad on TV... | The Boneyard

If you think the game look bad on TV...

Reaction Score
you should have been at the game. We were sit in the 11 th. Row behind UConn magnificent band. We could clearly see the coaching staff. Right from the start the crowd surrounding us was cheering for ND all the way. I understand that, it is the dethrone the King menrallty. The coach didn’t help himself o r the team by trying despairly to get a technical but the ref Cooley ignore him. This is the same coach that has preached for many years that if you get too many fouls you are not a smart player . From my point of you mos t foul were legit. . I have to wait till I get home to the replay. Last year lost was due to a Sr who didn’t stick to the script and tried to be a hero, this year it was a bad coaching job. So what? the guy earn a pass for all the good 99.9 games he gave us. The players shouldn’t be blame either. Everyone had a bad day at the office a t the same time. Us we left early driving to Florida to lick our wounds. Thanks to the huskies for all the good memories.

Reaction Score
Sat in row D behind the band. Similar observations. Except Z should have gotten to the a few more times.

Reaction Score
From a TV point of view, Z should have been in the whole second half.
I remember Geno using double screens for Dee All the time! That might have helped as well. Member the Texas semi-final when we were down and they used the double screen? Just saying.....LOVE LOVE LOVE our husky gals!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman
Top Bottom