If you live in Newtown... | The Boneyard

If you live in Newtown...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
? What's this
It's a list of estimated times for power restoration in certain areas. Newtown is projected for next Wednesday. And this is only part of the state , I suspect some towns in Eastern CT are still gin g to be in the dark then.

Reaction Score
wow thats awful... glastonbury get it back yet.. im fine nextdoor in manchester

Reaction Score
I grew up in Newtown, big town geograpgically with low population density.

Glastonbury was still at 30% out at last check.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
I am in Chester and have been told September 7th is when I can expect Power.

Reaction Score
If you're in Newtown...hit up My Place for some great craft beers! One of the owners has a beer in the Sierra Nevada Beer Camp series, Hop Smack.

Reaction Score
Lisbon got some power back Tues night. We had just crawled into bed with flashlights and our books when the lights came on.We were stunned for a second and then I told my wife it was almost like seeing and angel. Hope the rest of get your power back soon, it sucks w/o it. I pray Katia doesn't affect us and makes the turn out to sea. Channel 3 seems a little more inclined to say it will go north of us at least that's what Scott Haney had said ,yeh let's blame him . Gil Simmons on channel 8 seems more worried for what it is worth.

Reaction Score
Lisbon got some power back Tues night. We had just crawled into bed with flashlights and our books when the lights came on.We were stunned for a second and then I told my wife it was almost like seeing and angel. Hope the rest of get your power back soon, it sucks w/o it. I pray Katia doesn't affect us and makes the turn out to sea. Channel 3 seems a little more inclined to say it will go north of us at least that's what Scott Haney had said ,yeh let's blame him . Gil Simmons on channel 8 seems more worried for what it is worth.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Predicting what interaction that storm will have with the US is way too early. It would be like predicting how a seven year old projects for college play.

Reaction Score
so is that you suz? or is this you gloating?
It wasn't really a gloat, but since then they've pushed back my estimate about 24 hours, so I'm clearly being punished for saying it outy loud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom