If you had to pick... | The Boneyard

If you had to pick...

Status
Not open for further replies.

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score
Brimah, Purvis and Hamilton should all be back. But let's assume only 2 come back. Who would you want them to be?

I would say Hamilton and Brimah. Would love to have Purvis back obviously, and he said he wants to, but if he left that might open the door for Diallo to reclassify.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Purvis and Hamilton. We don't have depth at guard so Purvis is a must. Hamilton is our best player, and should have a big year. We have the depth at big to make up for Brimah leaving, Facey and Enoch have good potential as a front court duo.

Reaction Score
Brimah, Purvis and Hamilton should all be back. But let's assume only 2 come back. Who would you want them to be?

I would say Hamilton and Brimah. Would love to have Purvis back obviously, and he said he wants to, but if he left that might open the door for Diallo to reclassify.
Someone will be dumb enough to say Purvis and AB, kind of excited for it.

But the answer is DH and AB. They each do something(s) better than anyone else on the roster, that cannot be said about Purvis.

Yankees32123

'99, '04, '11, '14, '23
Reaction Score
The answer is Hamilton and Purvis. We have frontcourt depth but NEED that 3rd guard and 3 point shooting. Purvis may be the most important one to have back, even though Hamilton is the best player.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
I really like purvis, he's improved his game every year and a great off the court ambassador for the program... but hamilton has a skill set not many teams can contain and if brimah left our defense would be a mess without him

Reaction Score
I think Purvis has not reached his full potential and has one year of eligibility to reach it. He will be dangerous if he reaches it.

Of course the same can be said of DHam, with 2 years of eligibility.

Brimah is simply an enigma.

Reaction Score
Never thought I'd feel this way, but I'd rather lose Brimah. Sometimes, you just gotta move on. Unless the light goes on, Brimah just hasn't shown the breadth of improvement that I expected.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
I'll take Purvis and Brimah. Hamilton sucks.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Someone will be dumb enough to say Purvis and AB, kind of excited for it.

But the answer is DH and AB. They each do something(s) better than anyone else on the roster, that cannot be said about Purvis.

We would only have two guards then at this juncture, one of which is a freshman. You can't field a college basketball team with that little guard depth. Purvis has to come back.

We have the most redundancy at the 3, but DH is the best player on the team next year. So he has to come back too. Heck, I'm a little nervous with only three guards on next years team.

I'm a big AB supporter, but I might roll the dice with him. Enoch/Facey/Diarra and hopefully Durham. Some DH at the 4 with Larrier at the 3.

Reaction Score
We would only have two guards then at this juncture, one of which is a freshman. You can't field a college basketball team with that little guard depth. Purvis has to come back.

We have the most redundancy at the 3, but DH is the best player on the team next year. So he has to come back too. Heck, I'm a little nervous with only three guards on next years team.

I'm a big AB supporter, but I might roll the dice with him. Enoch/Facey/Diarra and hopefully Durham. Some DH at the 4 with Larrier at the 3.
You could convince me Purvis is more important than AB, my point was more that DH is the guy of the 3 that needs to be back without question.

If 1 of the 3 leave then we will add at least 1 guard with the 3 open schollys, but I agree the guard depth is a concern with or without RP.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
You could convince me Purvis is more important than AB, my point was more that DH is the guy of the 3 that needs to be back without question.

If 1 of the 3 leave then we will add at least 1 guard with the 3 open schollys, but I agree the guard depth is a concern with or without RP.

Yeah, I don't understand anyone thinking DH isn't the most important guy. He's the best player on the team next year. And his effectiveness will probably be enhanced by having two real PGs in the fold, leaving personal growth aside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom