If you could choose.Cast Your Vote | Page 4 | The Boneyard

If you could choose.Cast Your Vote

Status
Not open for further replies.

rgw

Reaction Score
B1G No brainer, all sports in particular Basketball.

B1G has the big $$$$$$$$$$

ACC will eventually lose teams to SEC or even B1G

Reaction Score
My two cents... I understand that football is the locomotive of the athletic train. I don't think we would be all too picky as long as a P5 conference calls, we go. Having said that, I would love to be in the BIG for the overall health ($$) of the athletic department. Geographically, ACC makes more sense. (from a fans perspective) having all teams in the same time zone for start times would be a big factor. I hate having the NC Game start at 8:30 and finish around 11:30 or midnight and having go to work the next day (waking at 5:30) sucks. I would prefer the ACC for basketball... Imagine Duke and UNC home and homes. ACC would allow us to keep hockey in Hockey East. I love the idea of the "bus league." I am biased towards the hockey program, UConn hit a Grand Slam with Hockey East and would hate to see them leave Hockey East for BIG. ACC is a great conference for both men's and women's soccer. If there is any substance to the lacrosse rumors, the ACC is a great lacrosse conference.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
B1G because it is mostly large, public research institutions. I think they could rename it the Big North if they added UConn.

ACC would be second, and Big XII a close third, right behind ACC.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
1) B1G
2) ACC w/TV Network
3) B12 w/TV Network
4) ACC w/o TV Network
5) B12 w/o TV Network

At this hr, looks like scenario #3 is most likely to happen....but I'll take #5 too.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
B1G for football*. ACC for MBB*. B12 for WBB. SEC for baseball. HE for hockey (of course). BE for FH, LAX. Pac12 for track and field, swimming and diving, water polo. Ivy for polo (the horse kind).

*I originally had these switched since football might be more competitive in the ACC, but duck* it.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
Definately one of the oddest bumps I've seen here.
I wonder if Pop accidentally clicked on the button to sort threads by date of original post... or something.

Reaction Score
We'll take what we can get. F them all though. Would like to see this big money college sport thing implode.
Markets HAVE dictated how well schools develop, after all. There's a corelation between market and how well a school does. We are solid proof of that. So are the colonial colleges that still exist today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom