If you could ask Coach Diaco one question... | The Boneyard

If you could ask Coach Diaco one question...

Status
Not open for further replies.

hardcorehusky

Lost patience with the garden variety UConn fan
Reaction Score
what would it be? Tuesday night there is a few minutes set aside for questions from the sell out crowd, so if you had a chance to ask a serious question, what would it be? I will make sure one of the responses is asked.

Hardcore

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
Even though the coachspeak answer is obvious, I'd like to hear him address it: "Should fans be hunkered down for a 3-5 year building process, or does he have kids that can compete against our schedule now?"

Reaction Score
This is difficult because he shouldn't answer most of the good questions.

How about, at this point which players does he think benefited the most from the new conditioning program/Balis? Does anybody standout as really being changed physically? Who is on Balis' offseason all star team?

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
This is difficult because he shouldn't answer most of the good questions.

How about, at this point which players does he think benefited the most from the new conditioning program/Balis? Does anybody standout as really being changed physically? Who is on Balis' offseason all star team?

HCH -- please rank mets' question above mine; much more likely to get a real response.

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
Based on the d-line thread, could probably ask if he anticipates switching a lot between 3-4 and 4-3.

Reaction Score
If I could ask one question(s) amongst many, I would want an honest assessment of where does the program stand
in the PROCESS of improvement and how far along the program is against the process goals he wanted to achieve?

If I couldn't get an answer to that.....answer a thread on the blog with currently over 5,000 views and 149 posts (so far):
"What is it going to take for you to consider this season a success?

Reaction Score
how about a breakdown of what he's seen from the QB's so far that he likes. Is there anything in particular from the players that has caught his eye?

Reaction Score
How do you sleep at night knowing that you are following the legend PP?

And do you roll out of bed with great hair like that every morning?

But seriously I am also interested in the QB development, any info there would be good.

Reaction Score
How smooth of a transition has it been for the players to grasp his system & terminology?

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
Boxers or Briefs?

I would ask him what has been the biggest surprise since taking over the team?

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
I like the Coach Balis questions from Mets. If you can squeeze a second question in, how's about asking him just how important it is for fans to buy tickets, get to their seats before kickoff, make a ton of noise on all defensive downs, and stay until the end. I'm sure we'll get some coach-speak, but I would hope for some inspiring and motivating quotes that the press could use in a last-minute season ticket campaign and getting fans ready for the season.

hardcorehusky

Lost patience with the garden variety UConn fan
Reaction Score
So at the halfway point, the Balis question is in the lead!!

Hardcore

Reaction Score
Early on he talked a lot about having to rebuild the players' psyche, that they had been seemingly beaten down. This far into it, has he seen a change in how the kids are 'carrying themselves'? Have they gotten the love for the game back?

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
One final question, hopefully asked by Des.

It's only been seven months since you were hired. How much wallpaper still has to be removed and where are you storing all of the discarded wallpaper?

Reaction Score
One question? I'd ask, "How soon before we see Notre Dame and Penn St on the schedule?" If he says,"you'll have to contact Warde" he has no clue. But if he's smart he might say, "Sooner than you think" or "We're working on it" which would give the bloggers something to chew on for a while.

Reaction Score
Jimmy you must have the inside track. What is the Joke here? Sorry but I can't decode it. Thanks in advance.

Search that member and check out his posts. I apologize in advance for subjecting you to it, but you asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom