If you are a top recruit | The Boneyard

If you are a top recruit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
or any player for that matter looking at uofl, does there recent decision make you think twice? Yes, pitino is a top coach. But he is certainly tainted. And this latest move was done to specifically minimize the impact on recruiting at the direct expense of current players.
It is a big to current players and while pitino is passing the buck to Jurich and Ramsay, he certainly gave input on how to minimize the recruiting impact.
Great basketball mind, weak character, and a total slime ball.

I wish recruits could collectively decide to ban uOfL on their own for a year.

Reaction Score
He had to know, we all know that. But so did John Wooden.

Rick's a slime ball to a point I agree but the King always will blame the paupers. Ask Pat Sellers :eek:

Reaction Score
He had to know, we all know that. But so did John Wooden.

Rick's a slime ball to a point I agree but the King always will blame the paupers. Ask Pat Sellers :eek:
Of course he knew. My question is how he thought they could get away with it with so many players involved.

Reaction Score
If i was recruiting against ville i would come up with a nice way to say, 'Louisville might scam you'

Something along the lines of, Louisville is eligible now, but they may not be in February. Totally screwed those two transfers.

Reaction Score
If i was recruiting against ville i would come up with a nice way to say, 'Louisville might scam you'

Something along the lines of, Louisville is eligible now, but they may not be in February. Totally screwed those two transfers.

Even easier "Louisville pays their ladies to take care of you while there that's illegal. Let me say this there will be a co-ed who will just want to be with you for her own personal satisfaction as well as yours while you visit us, no trails left for the NCAA. But you will be a happy young man":cool:

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Also a central tenet/message of The Wire

And for pretty much any bureaucratic organization in life. Rarely, do you see the King fall on the sword, unless forced to.

Reaction Score
We have first hand experience in recruiting while being banned. We can legitimately answer the question without guessing. Not a pleasant memory for some of us.

Reaction Score
or any player for that matter looking at uofl, does there recent decision make you think twice? Yes, pitino is a top coach. But he is certainly tainted. And this latest move was done to specifically minimize the impact on recruiting at the direct expense of current players.
It is a big to current players and while pitino is passing the buck to Jurich and Ramsay, he certainly gave input on how to minimize the recruiting impact.
Great basketball mind, weak character, and a total slime ball.

I wish recruits could collectively decide to ban uOfL on their own for a year.
Not really. Wouldnt matter in the end anyway because id be signing to play for Uconn.

Reaction Score
listened to Pitino on Mike and Mike... basically through Andre McGee under the bus.
sticking to his "I know nothing" story. Even suggested that if he could, he'd step aside and take the punishment if his players could play in the tourney. Also couldn't stop praising Jurich.
They then talked about how the system was broken and how the players are unfairly punished... Funny, don't recall Pitino's sympathy when Uconn was slapped retroactively and held accountable for players that were no longer on the team.

Here's the thing. Why isn't anyone asking about the timing of this decision? Clearly UofL is gaming this broken system to dictate the terms of their ban. Is it coincidence that this announcement comes out now, where it won't impact recruiting? And, because of the timing, current players are essentially locked in. These same innocent players Pitino wants to protect, he's them up the a-- with this garbage.

The system isn't broken. It's working perfectly. The schools make money, Pitino/Jurich make money and the kids get screwed. Because of that, only the threat of lost $'s will change the status quo.

Reaction Score
I agree. Pitino is scum. He's making statements he knows he won't have to live up to with this crap about paying so the kids can play. And kissing up to Jurich so he won't face any serious consequences. Slime on toast.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Louisville, Pitino, McGee, and anyone else involved should have to pay fines based on their role in this. Of course Pitino says he wants this, cause he knows it'll never happen. If you take a huge chunk of cash away from everyone, the odds of this happening again are slim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom