If we made an extra point, the FG wins the game. | Page 2 | The Boneyard

If we made an extra point, the FG wins the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
No, but he'll blame Diaco and say it's Boyle's lack of playing time not allowing him to get into a rhythm which led to the bad throw. (and I don't think the throw was that bad)
Wow, mind reader.

Sad, that some people on this board can't wait to jump on a kid that decided to stay home and play his football at state U. Did Boyle steal your girl friend. Weird to watch an adult bash a kid, weird and bad. Not his play, just bash a kid.

Reaction Score
Better and then no need to have to choose a fake with < 1% chance or a FG with 0% chance. The fake was a combination of a bad call and a worse passer.

If we make the XP Missouri kicks the FG ON 4th & goal to make it a 12-7 game.

HuskiesFan1014

Mora excited than before.
Reaction Score
If we make the extra point, Mizzou goes for 2 on their TD, so we'll never know if a FG would have won it.
punxsutawney-phil.jpg

Prognosticator of prognosticators out early. Welcome to Gobbler's Knob.

Reaction Score
Wow, mind reader.

Sad, that some people on this board can't wait to jump on a kid that decided to stay home and play his football at state U. Did Boyle steal your girl friend. Weird to watch an adult bash a kid, weird and bad. Not his play, just bash a kid.
You're such an idiot it's unbelievable. I didn't say a word against Boyle, just you and you're insane desire to dump on Diaco every chance you get. In fact I said I didn't think the throw was that bad. I defy you to find a single post where I bashed Boyle, or any player for that matter. Go ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom