If we had Pat Young...... | Page 2 | The Boneyard

If we had Pat Young......

Status
Not open for further replies.

g_smith

made my username before I noticed the UConn theme
Reaction Score
Anyone else notice if Olander holds the ball in anything close to a shooting position at the 3 line all of Gampel in unison goes "NOOOOOO"

Reaction Score
You sack of , nothing to live for, ----- sucking, -----head. Phenomenal win, great energy, the BY is alive with love, and your decrepit mind comes up with this pathetic attempt at dragging people down to your level of misery.

Eat Duke and Die, LOSER.

You are completely insane. Seek help.

Reaction Score
The Oriakhi comparison is a good one. Patric Young is an absolute manchild, but the post game that was on display last night is not what you typically see from him. Billy the Kid can talk all he wants about how lucky Napier's shot was, but Patric Young making lefty jump hooks and most of his free throws was an ever bigger upset.

Reaction Score
The Oriakhi comparison is a good one. Patric Young is an absolute manchild, but the post game that was on display last night is not what you typically see from him. Billy the Kid can talk all he wants about how lucky Napier's shot was, but Patric Young making lefty jump hooks and most of his free throws was an ever bigger upset.

His jump hook looked unstoppable. Admittedly that was the only time I saw him play but it looked very natural.

Reaction Score
His jump hook looked unstoppable. Admittedly that was the only time I saw him play but it looked very natural.

Over the long haul, he typically gives you 10 pts on 4-7 shooting, 6 rebs, 1 assist, 1 block, and 50 percent FT shooting. He was probably the best post guy on Jeremy Lamb's U19 team from way back when and he hasn't gotten any better since.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom