If we ever good watch out!! | The Boneyard

If we ever good watch out!!

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
It is pretty impressive how they make that beat down look like it wasn't as bad as it became. They have been pretty solid on social media. I also give credit to this team, you can see from the pre-game warm ups that they are still in this. Mora had mentioned the same thing on his interview with Rich Eisen.

Reaction Score
This school's social media work for football is on frigging point.

Imagine making a 1 win team look this exciting .

Yeah, they are probably fooling all of the 500 non-parent fans who will be at the Rent next week

Reaction Score
We all know we suck. But i appreciate the effort being shown despite the suck. Much better than REstored campaign they tried. That was a loser from day 1.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
LOL. I recognize that there are others suffering. Where I guess I’m different is I’m beyond being cheered up for anything other than the on field product getting better. The only point of any of the other stuff is to supplement the product on the field.
That's fine. I just don't understand the need to bring someone else down for trying to add some cheer to the 'Yard. Just think about that for a moment...

Reaction Score
I believe one of Mora's biggest challenges is keeping these young guys who've shown some real talent. These type videos could be the recruiting material a player sends to another school that may have passed on him in high school but needs a talented receiver, etc.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom