if ucla fires ben, some nice 2013 recruits could be back on the market | Page 2 | The Boneyard

if ucla fires ben, some nice 2013 recruits could be back on the market

Status
Not open for further replies.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
Are you sure about that, are there recent examples of guys getting canned and then transfers playing immediately? Either way he wouldn't come here if both Bazz and Boat are back, his pops was already complaining this season about him not playing PG instead of Drew.
I thought we were talking about a recruit not a current player

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
I'd happily take any of theUCLA players/recruits mentioned in this thread on the Huskies. Parker was a big time recruit as was Anderson. Maybe if a certain German was to go away for some reason, we could fill two spots for 2013.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
@JeffEisenberg: Y! Sports reports that UCLA coach Ben Howland has been notified that he has been fired, two sources confirmed.

He's gone.
AMAZING He gets fired and Dixon stays on at Pitt at least ucla is proactive

Reaction Score
AMAZING He gets fired and Dixon stays on at Pitt at least ucla is proactive
there's an entirely different set of expectations at Pitt vs UCLA. not sure where all the griping over Pitt extending Dixon is coming from, I must have missed the period when Pitt was this dominant program before the Howland/Dixon era. I can understand Dixon moving on to say USC, but who are they getting out there that is better at this point?

Reaction Score
Lavine is overrated. Looks great in a mixtape not in a actual game. And I don't think there's much of a chance he comes here.

I'll let Ollie decide if he wants to pursue Freeman.

Reaction Score
Zach Lavine's face makes me think of Brandon Triche, do not want. Freeman kind of looks like the Morris twins, that is likable.

Reaction Score
Lavine is overrated. Looks great in a mixtape not in a actual game. And I don't think there's much of a chance he comes here.

I'll let Ollie decide if he wants to pursue Freeman.

Are there any recruits that you actually like? Every time this comes up you say the player in question isn't very good. What's your solution then?

Reaction Score
Freeman or lavine would help off the bench big time..

Reaction Score
Are there any recruits that you actually like? Every time this comes up you say the player in question isn't very good. What's your solution then?

Sorry I don't wanna use a scholarship on Jared Sina. With everyone coming back I don't think we should try and force adding another player. I would rather save the scholarship.

I like Freeman but when I saw him play for boo Williams he was a bit of a chucker.

And I like every guy we are revruiting in 2014. Peak, AMA, Black, Hill, Pascal, White, Terrell.

Reaction Score
Sorry I don't wanna use a scholarship on Jared Sina. With everyone coming back I don't think we should try and force adding another player. I would rather save the scholarship.
Save the scholarship for what?

Shabazz, Giffey, and Olander/Wolf (if they're back) all graduate after next season, and at least one of Daniels/Boatright will be gone the draft.

I know nothing about Sina, but UConn has the schollies to offer if they like him (or anyone) enough.

Reaction Score
I just like the kids we are recruiting in 2014 more than Sina. Anyways let's talk about this when Freeman or Lavine decommit and we reach out to them.

Reaction Score
Allerik Freeman will be attending UCLA no matter what per a source.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom