If This Doesn't Get Your Heart Pumping, Nothing Will. Practice video. | The Boneyard

If This Doesn't Get Your Heart Pumping, Nothing Will. Practice video.

Reaction Score
I thought it was something new.
You are correct in that the video has been posted already however it seemed to disappear after the discussion on the thread evolved into women vs. girls, ladies vs. ???, etc.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
True but she used the correct arm. Using the right arm there usually gets called a foul regardless of whether a foul actually happened.
Good point.

Reaction Score
Evina. Aubrey is #44
Oops, my mistake- got excited for a moment! Hoping she can improve her offensive game so she can get more minutes, otherwise this is a tough line-up to crack

Reaction Score
Azzi reportedly missed a shot last week. Geno kicked her out of practice. :p
I've seen her shoot so well that I was actually disappointed when the ball touched the rim as it went through.......of course that was before international play.........as we have read, she's now just an over hyped bench warmer......:eek:.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I've seen her shoot so well that I was actually disappointed when the ball touched the rim as it went through.......of course that was before international play.........as we have read, she's now just an over hyped bench warmer......:eek:.

In her HS games, FT shots rarely hit the rim. Some appeared to barely touch the net. Very, very few did not go in.

Reaction Score
The practice competition will be the difference for the Huskies this year. Better than most games they will play.

Reaction Score
Two guys on LIV and she hits it. Nobody on LIV in the F4 and she misses....from 2 feet away....like 7 times.

Maybe she's figured it out based on beating two guys in the video. Here's hoping!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom