If the athletic department is serious about being full at KO | Page 2 | The Boneyard

If the athletic department is serious about being full at KO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
thinking the same thing as I was walking the 1 1/4 miles. except we did it 3 times because half-way to the stadium, realized I left the tickets in the car. :(
At least
1)you didn't leave them at home or
2)as someone in our group did....mistakenly sold an envelope of tickets not realizing
his own tickets ( and mine) were in the envelope. it was like one of those WTF moments!!!
Luckily the game was not sold out and we were able to easily dadada!!!

Reaction Score
thinking the same thing as I was walking the 1 1/4 miles. except we did it 3 times because half-way to the stadium, realized I left the tickets in the car. :(

I did that in college once. Went to a Def Leppard concert at the XL with my girlfriend and realized as I got onto I-384 in Bolton that my tickets were still in my dorm room in Storrs, argh!

Reaction Score

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
The way Storrs is packed in now by buildings and where stuff is, there really would be no way possible to do a stadium on or near campus anymore anyway. That ship has sailed!

thats simply not true but im not going to get into an argument over this

Reaction Score
Penn St has a larger stadium (107K v 40K), has a larger campus (45K v 18K), and is located in a larger town (41K v 25K) and they still get it done.

http://sse-llc.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/2013_FB_ParkingMap.pdf

They also grew around the stadium.

His point was in reference to how far the walk to the stadium would be if moved on campus as opposed to current walk from general admission parking. Some of those lots @ Happy Valley are a serious hike.

I think we have it pretty good.

SonsOfNutmeg

#TheCut #HuskyRevolution
Reaction Score
thats simply not true but im not going to get into an argument over this
Haha... Ok. You're right, there could be some moving around of stuff, and there's plenty of farmland/fields surrounding campus to build on, but I'm just saying really in the "heart" of campus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom