If the AT&T Time Warner Deal Proceeds, How Will it Impact UConn Joining a P5 Conference | The Boneyard

If the AT&T Time Warner Deal Proceeds, How Will it Impact UConn Joining a P5 Conference

Reaction Score
A federal judge handed AT&T a victory on Tuesday and approved its $85 billion acquisition of Time Warner, a deal that promises to reshape the media industry, CNN reports.

Will it lead to changes in college sports content on TV, or, online? Will this lead to improved chances for UConn to join a P5 conference? How will it impact existing conferences?

What does everyone think?

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
A federal judge handed AT&T a victory on Tuesday and approved its $85 billion acquisition of Time Warner, a deal that promises to reshape the media industry, CNN reports.

Will it lead to changes in college sports content on TV, or, online? Will this lead to improved chances for UConn to join a P5 conference? How will it impact existing conferences?

What does everyone think?

I don’t know about everyone but I think you try way too hard for whatever it is you are gunning for.

dogged1

like a dog with a bone
Reaction Score
I think the purpose of the anti trust laws have been long forgotten and the laws unenforced for decades. In that sense the ruling is not surprising.
And ShopRite will be selling their beans for .67/lb. That's called competition. ;)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom