If Pheesa weren't a basketball star, she'd be.... | The Boneyard

If Pheesa weren't a basketball star, she'd be....

Reaction Score
tall_profile.jpeg

A great ballerina. She's incredibly graceful and her footwork is amazing

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Whatever she wants to be....

On a side note, I can not remember another player as great as Pheesa who plays in such an effortless and serene manner. She shows very little emotion while she is destroying opposing teams. No primal yells or raised fists. On rare occasions Pheesa displays a gentle smile, and that's about it.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score

On a side note, I can not remember another player as great as Pheesa who plays in such an effortless and serene manner. She shows very little emotion while she is destroying opposing teams. No primal yells or raised fists. On rare occasions Pheesa displays a gentle smile, and that's about it.
Oh-oh.

Pheesa. The Whispering Assassin. The Lethal Ballerina. The Deadly Dancer.

Replicant

Nexus 6 Leader
Reaction Score
"he move in space with minimum waste and maximum joy" - Sade's Smooth Operator

Insert She moves in space...

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Or a billiards champion . . .
I'd bet money that she is pretty fair in the Math courses--she uses angles to perfections. Danger as Rene did uses the backboard and angles well.

Reaction Score
Like a great billiards player, Napheesa gets accused of getting a lot of easy shots.
As Napheesa is doing, billiard shot are easy shot--unless you try to make them. Smooth, steady, consistent, beautiful, cute, ---where do all these attributes end for this woman??

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
As Napheesa is doing, billiard shot are easy shot--unless you try to make them. Smooth, steady, consistent, beautiful, cute, ---where do all these attributes end for this woman??

Lets add unselfish, clutch, strong, coachable and best of all improving every game offensively and defensively. I am done because my fingers are tired. :rolleyes:

Oldbones

Hates Surprises
Reaction Score

I could tell that she sure hated that phantom foul call on the three point shot (Laksa?) last night....................

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom