If Notre Dame wins they rush the court | Page 2 | The Boneyard

If Notre Dame wins they rush the court

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I, as would most i think, would argue that beating the #1 team in the country, on your home court, no matter who you are, is a justified court storm. Get over yourself.

Lame duck #1 who had lost previously in the week. But I remember at the time there were concerns that we wouldn't make the tournament without a signature win, and we got it against Texas.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Looked like Grant motioned to the students to not rush the court. Great job by grant.

Hopefully UConn students will take note. UConn should never ever rush the court against anyone. Still salty they rushed the court after beating Texas a few years ago.

UConn is part of the basketball elite. People rush courts after beating UConn not vice versa. Act like you belong.

Congrats to the Irish and their fan base

You, sir, are fun killing old fart, but I agree.

CL82

Reaction Score
I rushed the court when UConn beat Ohio State at the Garden for the NIT title... 1988, pre-elite status, at the time it was the biggest win for UConn and was the start of the Calhoun era.

I think I see you in the Carolina blue and white sweater at the 28 second mark.

CL82

Reaction Score
Maybe if we rushed the court more we'd be in the Big 10? I think we should rush the court after any made three pointer.
#rushharder

Reaction Score
The only thing that really bothers me is if a top 25 team rushes the court. At least act like you belong and deserved to beat the higher ranked team. But if you're an underdog in a big game or if the team doesn't get as much recognition as it deserves, GO ALL OUT BABY!!

4in16

uses the force
Reaction Score
If you're ranked in the top 10 don't rush, just saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom