IF ND goes all sports to ACC - Uconn vs Cincy | The Boneyard

IF ND goes all sports to ACC - Uconn vs Cincy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
IF this happens as Delaney believes it will sooner rather than later - we better hope that we beat out cincy for last spot - if not then we are truly done

Reaction Score
Since the ACC doesn't care about academics, conventional wisdom guided by years of experience and moribound UConn leadership, that all says Cincy.

Reaction Score
I am curious about the B12 and Cincy. If Clemson and FSU are off the table due to a 50 million exit fee, does the B12 grab Cincy? If FSU and Clemson are off the table, then so is UL, right?

My point is, either the ACC preserved itself here or, they added a team that is a threat to leave just like FSU/Clemson. Really looks like FSU played the members in this. There is no reason to add UL. If the B12 expands, it is taking the teams it wants. UL will not be on the short list. If UL is on the short list, they will still go. Once Maryland sets the market settlement fee for exit, others will leave.

Reaction Score
I am curious about the B12 and Cincy. If Clemson and FSU are off the table due to a 50 million exit fee, does the B12 grab Cincy? If FSU and Clemson are off the table, then so is UL, right?

My point is, either the ACC preserved itself here or, they added a team that is a threat to leave just like FSU/Clemson. Really looks like FSU played the members in this. There is no reason to add UL. If the B12 expands, it is taking the teams it wants. UL will not be on the short list. If UL is on the short list, they will still go. Once Maryland sets the market settlement fee for exit, others will leave.

Thank you for not drinking the cool-aid. Everybody repeating the crap about having to take them now because B12 can't wait to snatch them up. What's stopping them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom