If Kiel stays healthy | The Boneyard

If Kiel stays healthy

Status
Not open for further replies.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
That's a nice headstart for Cinci the next few years.

He threw some impressive balls last night.

Reaction Score
The one he threw to wr when john green had good coverage and Obi came over and delivered a good hit, was a pro throw. Perfectly dropped in a bucket. He looked good for sure and they weren't really trying to throw on us. Sad that Legeaux is their backup, he is better than almost everyone we've had post orlovsky.

Reaction Score
Honestly Kiel did not play all that good yesterday, he has been outstanding though considering it's his first year playing. I think if he does stay healthy and he is still here in 2016 it could be a special year for Cincy. We'll see.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
The one he threw to wr when john green had good coverage and Obi came over and delivered a good hit, was a pro throw. Perfectly dropped in a bucket. He looked good for sure and they weren't really trying to throw on us. Sad that Legeaux is their backup, he is better than almost everyone we've had post orlovsky.

For anyone who stayed til the end...

So they show the UConn pass of the game and it's some pathetic 7 yard slant.

They show the hit of the game and it's the throw you referenced - who is running the in game stuff. My God that was embarrasing.

And Erica. Erica. In the fourth quarter she is on the field babbling about the energy in the stadium. The guy in the row behind me had it right - 'ive been to funerals with better energy'.

Reaction Score
I agree about the video of our hit of the game. It was pathetic. I had to laugh about it.

Reaction Score
He showed how amazing you can be with all day to throw the ball

Reaction Score
Who cares about how good he looks. I want us to look good with a good QB. I am not interested in touting Cincy. I want to beat them down. that was an embarrassing loss. I don't care that Legeaux is the backup and he is far better than anything we have. We are UCONN...not Cincinnati.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
I laughed out loud when I saw the hit of the game last night. I guess the silver lining was an opportunity to see the real pass of the game again.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Who cares about how good he looks. I want us to look good with a good QB. I am not interested in touting Cincy. I want to beat them down. that was an embarrassing loss. I don't care that Legeaux is the backup and he is far better than anything we have. We are UCONN...not Cincinnati.

So we can't talk about players on other conference teams?

I care about how good he looks because he's going to be in the league the next two years playing against UConn.

If you don't care about Cincinnati don't read the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom