If it happens ....huge! | The Boneyard

If it happens ....huge!

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
Apparently Colorado State is seriously considering hiring Becky Hammon [current San Antonio
Spurs assistant coach] to coach the men's team in Fort Collins.
Popovich raves about her and clearly would support her leaving.

I think it would be great for the college game....if she succeeds.
Being naive I would hope that having a female coach might influence...for the better...behavior and academic
effort.

Regardless: it would be a fascinating hire....and CSU would get more sizzle for daring to do that than...
well ,,,,forever.

Reaction Score
Isn’t she the same person that bet Spur’s players on freethrow shooting contests?

Reaction Score
Apparently Colorado State is seriously considering hiring Becky Hammon [current San Antonio
Spurs assistant coach] to coach the men's team in Fort Collins.
Popovich raves about her and clearly would support her leaving.

Being naive I would hope that having a female coach might influence...for the better...behavior and academic
effort.

Regardless: it would be a fascinating hire....and CSU would get more sizzle for daring to do that than...
well ,,,,forever.
Is that her alma mater?

Reaction Score
She's got rave reviews from Popovich and players and has been talked about as a future NBA head coach. Why oh why would she want to take a non-Power conference head coach?

Answer: she wont.

This is just an attention grab by Col St.

Reaction Score
Apparently Colorado State is seriously considering hiring Becky Hammon [current San Antonio Spurs assistant coach] to coach the men's team in Fort Collins. Popovich raves about her and clearly would support her leaving.

Being naive I would hope that having a female coach might influence...for the better...behavior and academic effort.

Regardless: it would be a fascinating hire....and CSU would get more sizzle for daring to do that than...well ,,,,forever.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
I could see Colorado St. offering and Becky accepting. I think it would be a great way for her to see if she can be successful as the head coach of a men's team. What better place that at her alma mater, where she is revered?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom