If it ain't broke don't fix it | The Boneyard

If it ain't broke don't fix it

Reaction Score
... tweak it a little maybe, but don't try and re-invent a wheel that's been working...
UConn Basketball (Men and Women alike) is not simply built on 1 and done type players... Cohesion gets built in about a 3 year period for the guys, where, luckily, with the girls, they've established something super special whereby getting the cream of the crop recruits who are humble enough to bide their time to become complete players over a 4 year period.
The guys are my primary focus here though... We're not, nor (I hope) we don't want to be Kentucky, Duke, UNC, Syracuse.. WE are who we are... WE have already proven to be winners in who we are...

I pray that what's happening now does not lead to our demise... We will struggle again in 17-18... I hope I'm pleasantly surprised and we don't but we're behind the 8 ball now with the loses of players who, in my honest humble opinion, would've probably showed marked improvements next season, are transferring..

It's a set back...

I truly hope we can get back to being a real threat to cut down the nets sooner rather than later though... I know we will .. but the timeline just got skewed....

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wesw1963
Top Bottom