If it’s raining like this at noon it will be hilarious | Page 4 | The Boneyard

If it’s raining like this at noon it will be hilarious

uconnbaseball

Hey there
Reaction Score
UMass looked liked they were just trying to run the clock out when they had the ball on UConn's side of the field with time outs. WTF

Against our defense, sometimes it's better to be safe than sorry.

Reaction Score
Polar Bears look hopeless in Middletown, being plowed by the Cardinals.

14-0, Wesleyan, so far. Might be 21-0 soon. Edit: Wesleyan fumbled in the red zone.

Reaction Score
That Syracuse game was pretty warm temperature wise though.

Beats me. Went with 4 friends & my wife drove us home. It was not Yale Bowl level fun; but, I was way past caring about the temp by the 2Q of that game.

Reaction Score
Positive: Record time from kick-off to home after whistle (even stopping @ D&D for a HOT coffee for ride home)

We know its bad when you post something like this. Real quick exit out of the lot. Hopefully this turns around next season but it can't happen without the 4-stars

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
I am so disgusted in the playing not to lose BS and they end up losing anyway.

Coach Edsall grow some testies and do something besides running the damn ball all the time. That was disgusting and I blame the coaching staff completely. You can't blame Pindell for that pass as he had one player in the pass pattern. When you are up 17-9 and moving the ball you need to put your foot on their throat and put the game away instead of this garbage. Man I am teed off. This is the maddest I have been in a long time.

Reaction Score
I am so disgusted in the playing not to lose BS and they end up losing anyway.

Coach Edsall grow some testies and do something besides running the damn ball all the time. That was disgusting and I blame the coaching staff completely. You can't blame Pindell for that pass as he had one player in the pass pattern. When you are up 17-9 and moving the ball you need to put your foot on their throat and put the game away instead of this garbage. Man I am teed off. This is the maddest I have been in a long time.

Edsall qualifies for name now, just like Diaco. He is Disco, Fiasco, bobby red pants. Edsall should be something like his coaching strategey. Call him Ancient Edsall, Archive Edsall

Reaction Score
Polar Bears look hopeless in Middletown, being plowed by the Cardinals.

14-0, Wesleyan, so far. Might be 21-0 soon. Edit: Wesleyan fumbled in the red zone.

Keep working at it Butch. At this rate, pretty soon people will care more about Wesleyan football

Reaction Score
Keep working at it Butch. At this rate, pretty soon people will care more about Wesleyan football
The Polar Bears have awesome uniforms. Plus, the scenery wasn't all that bad.

Still wanted to go to Massachsetts Maritime Academy. Won their second game of the season and had a crowd 3x the size of Wesleyan's.

Guess I can aim for there next season, God willing.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Edsall qualifies for name now, just like Diaco.

Except Diaco wins this game. Or he did at Tulane. That game was much, much windier and much rainier. Of course it was a lot warmer.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom