If I were Danny Hurley... | The Boneyard

If I were Danny Hurley...

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Well considering there is one of them on the planet, I’d say that’s not a good strategy.
You can always wish and if there is another - going after him would be a bad strategy?

Reaction Score
Best shooter of all time - Klay a close second
That’s a hot take considering there’s another guy who holds the all time 3-pt record. Ironically, he went to the same university that we all mutually support on this forum.

olehead

Atomic Dogs!
Reaction Score
That's just luck.

Edit: Complete Sarcasm, I love Curry and the Dubs.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Thanks for giving Chief a recruiting tip. I would have never thought to track guys who can shoot.
Chief vs Old Sock on recruiting insights....

source.gif

Reaction Score
That’s a hot take considering there’s another guy who holds the all time 3-pt record. Ironically, he went to the same university that we all mutually support on this forum.
Made the post yesterday before I just Googled this, I guess I’m not alone in thinking Steph and Klay are top 2. We all love Ray of course- and know his greatness, but those 2 took it to a different level.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Made the post yesterday before I just Googled this, I guess I’m not alone in thinking Steph and Klay are top 2. We all love Ray of course- and know his greatness, but those 2 took it to a different level.
Just giving you a hard time! Steph and Klay are unbelievable.

Reaction Score
Pistol Pete? Yea no 3 pt line but would be in top 5 prolly. Sort of like who was the Best Long Range Shooter in UConn history. Notice I am not saying 3 pointers. The Poughkeepsie Popper of Course.

Reaction Score
Check out the Euro or Israeli connections for any 3p shooters with defensive skills to boot.

Not sure if now, they are all locked up in competitive leagues and forgo college because those leagues are as competitive as college and can lead to the NBA if they have the right skill set.

I think Avdija played in such a league. Another Giffey would be okay.

Even New Zealand and Australia could be options.

Reaction Score
You can always wish and if there is another - going after him would be a bad strategy?
Wishful thinking.....now THERE is a viable recruiting strategy. I think that’s the one our last HC employed. How’d that work out??

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
So, to summarize, the OP thinks Hurley should recruit guards who can shoot really good?

Good to know.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom