If I was Warde.... | The Boneyard

If I was Warde....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I would announce the signing of Kevin Ollie to a new extension today.. He is going to do it anyway (maybe in a month). We need some good publicity and we no longer have a conference to sell the recruits on. We need to start selling them on Ollie. NOW!

Reaction Score
I'm with you Wise-we need some positive pub right now. Yeah, yeah, yeah he's waiting for grades to come out-just freakin do it for christ sake. He better be getting us in position to join the B1G soon too.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Nah, not now.

It's in the works, but don't announce it now because it'll get pile-driven into the earth by bad news very shortly.

Save it for January when we've all crawled back out of our ovens.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
If I was Warde Manuel, I would leave now before he's run out of the state by the people who pay for his paycheck.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
If I was Warde Manuel, I would leave now before he's run out of the state by the people who pay for his paycheck.
You think he's physically threatened by Susan Herbst?

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
You think he's physically threatened by Susan Herbst?

I think he and Herbst have a secret plot to destroy UConn athletics. So, to answer your question, no. I think he is threatened by the success of UConn athletics.

Reaction Score
Nah, not now.

It's in the works, but don't announce it now because it'll get pile-driven into the earth by bad news very shortly.

Bad news?-you mean there's more bad news or the same news we've been getting?

Reaction Score
Nah, not now.

+1

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
I would announce the signing of Kevin Ollie to a new extension today.. He is going to do it anyway (maybe in a month). We need some good publicity and we no longer have a conference to sell the recruits on. We need to start selling them on Ollie. NOW!

He should sign Ollie not because we no longer have a conference to sell recruits on, but because we no longer have a conference to sell coaches on.

I'm 10 toes in so its no skin off my back, but Shaka and Brad are about to be in the big east without moving.

Reaction Score
Better to wait until January and let all the air fizzle out of this latest bad news. This is probably a dead period for recruiting anyway and right now that is a good thing. By waiting until January to sign Ollie, Manuel saves face and Uconn finally will have some good news to release for a change.

Reaction Score
Better to wait until January and let all the air fizzle out of this latest bad news. This is probably a dead period for recruiting anyway and right now that is a good thing. By waiting until January to sign Ollie, Manuel saves face and Uconn finally will have some good news to release for a change.

I think if he doesn't name Ollie to the job by December 31st, than he isn't getting the job. Manuel has to know he is hurting the program by doing nothing.

Reaction Score
If I were Warde...I'd resign immediately because the job is over my head and the university deserves better.

Reaction Score
I think Warde should just put on the big red nose and exploding shoes to complete the clown act that he is doing :)

C

Chief00

He spends his time on the wrong stuff - going to practice every day, etc. Yet, little focus on critical path stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom