If I can't make the game saturday is there a way to watch it later? | The Boneyard

If I can't make the game saturday is there a way to watch it later?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I think it's on ESPN 360, but I can't get this. Are the games archived for viewing later? Do you have to subscribe for this? What about SNL, are they showing it live (so I canrecord it) or mayb showing it later as prerecorded?

Any help on this would be appreciated. I was all set to go Thursday but I have a family reunion in upsate NY that was committed to long ago.

JaYnYcE

Soul Brother
Reaction Score
I think it's on ESPN 360, but I can't get this. Are the games archived for viewing later? Do you have to subscribe for this? What about SNL, are they showing it live (so I canrecord it) or mayb showing it later as prerecorded?

Any help on this would be appreciated. I was all set to go Thursday but I have a family reunion in upsate NY that was committed to long ago.
I'm pretty sure SNL shows everything live

Jax Husky

Larry Taylor did nothing wrong
Reaction Score
Why can't you get ESPN3? If it isn't allowed through your provider, find a friend that has an account through an approved provider and do a "Remote Login" with their email address and password.

Reaction Score
I also need to find a way to watch the game online. I get espn3 where I live; the problem is I am going to be in Mexico this weekend. I already called espn to verify if the remote accsess works from Mexico and was told that it does not. Any ideas on how to watch the game online other than espn3?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom