If Hamilton gets his jumpshot down | The Boneyard

If Hamilton gets his jumpshot down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
and gains 10-15 pounds of muscle--I think we have the number 1 player in America next year.

I don't know if were going to have the chemistry and experience per se to make it all the way this year--although you never count us out. BUT even though we would lose Boatright which would be difficult---I think with what we would be coming back with would put us in serious position to win the whole gig the following year. We'd have Brimah and Hamilton as the two stars with great great upper classmen role players all over the place.

Reaction Score
What happened to Lubin being a one-and-done? :rolleyes:

I still think Rakim will end up as a really nice frontcourt player for Uconn--he's the kind of guy who will get better and better. Daniel Hamilton after watching him two times--really he's a 6-7/ 6-8 PG who has triple double potential any given game. I dont know too many players like that. If he gets his stroke down and puts on 10-15 pds--we will have one heckuva unique player.

Reaction Score
I still think Rakim will end up as a really nice frontcourt player for Uconn--he's the kind of guy who will get better and better. Daniel Hamilton after watching him two times--really he's a 6-7/ 6-8 PG who has triple double potential any given game. I dont know too many players like that. If he gets his stroke down and puts on 10-15 pds--we will have one heckuva unique player.

"he's the kind of guy who will get better and better"

as opposed to the 18 year olds who peak in High School? lol:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
bmayuc said:
"he's the kind of guy who will get better and better" as opposed to the 18 year olds who peak in High School? lol:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Well I can think of a recent UConn player that did .... Or at worst peaked freshman year of college.

Tyler Olander

Not meant as a knock on TO either but watch his freshman year games as opposed to later in his career.

Reaction Score
The first game of the season is tomorrow and we're already posting about next year. Let's enjoy this year first. I like our team.

Reaction Score
and gains 10-15 pounds of muscle--I think we have the number 1 player in America next year.
I think you're probably wrong about us having the number 1 player in the country next year, but I'm afraid it's because the guy may not be here next year no matter how much he weighs.

Reaction Score
newripcity has a jump shot, but its only anywhere inside the 3 pt marker

he has no deep shot and this yr probably does not need it

he is worker and next yr he will more than likely roll out the real 3ball

do not joke about rockski

you will take notice when you see facey & nolan minutes dwindle

guess who will be on floor for olliewood?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom