If Geno is forced to watch ... | The Boneyard

If Geno is forced to watch ...

Reaction Score
If the Coach is forced to watch the game from his hospital bed .... hope the UConn Medical building has a cable TV system that gets CBSSN ... and just imaging him having to rely on streaming it on his cell phone or IPad . I'm sure they'll figure something out . I'd be curious as to whether he has any input with the game in progress or halftime ??

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
He might learn something if he watches.:rolleyes:

Reaction Score
I don't think Geno is still in the hospital. Nowadays hospitals will let you stay a day or two after surgery, but if you're OK they need you out to make room for the next customer I mean patient.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
This is only a guess, but I'm sure Geno will have access to the game, and will probably contact CD by phone at halftime, if only for a brief moment. The team is in very good hands. You know Geno has already told her what he wants done. She's going to coach the team the same way he would if he was there.

Reaction Score
I don't think Geno is still in the hospital. Nowadays hospitals will let you stay a day or two after surgery, but if you're OK they need you out to make room for the next customer I mean patient.
They want you out so you don’t catch anything. Hospitals are germ factories.

Reaction Score
My cable provider allows me access to their entire list of channels streaming on my laptop anywhere I go that has wifi access, including hospitals.

Reaction Score
He will probably order a pizza and watch the game just like the rest of us..

Reaction Score
Some of you should get off of the coach's case. CD is terrific, but Geno is the master. I agree that he should do what his doctors say. My guess is that he is too smart and will not interfere with CD's handling of the game. She will do fine.....wish Geno a speedy recovery.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom