Ice Bus | The Boneyard

Ice Bus

Status
Not open for further replies.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
So I'll start by apologizing if this is old news or not news. I don't usually stop on this board. However, I was driving back from the beach yesterday and saw a UCONN bus decked out with "Ice Bus" on the front and wrapped in UCONN Hockey images parked at the SignPro shop that they recently built in Southington along 84. Figured this is what they use to bring students to the XL? Not sure but thought it was pretty cool how meteoric the rise has been of UCONN Hockey in just their one season in HE.

A bit off topic but is Sign Pro the official sign maker for UConn? They had signs in their window congratulating the women's team and have seen a few UCONN police cars there after being detailed.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
So I'll start by apologizing if this is old news or not news. I don't usually stop on this board. However, I was driving back from the beach yesterday and saw a UCONN bus decked out with "Ice Bus" on the front and wrapped in UCONN Hockey images parked at the SignPro shop that they recently built in Southington along 84. Figured this is what they use to bring students to the XL? Not sure but thought it was pretty cool how meteoric the rise has been of UCONN Hockey in just their one season in HE.

A bit off topic but is Sign Pro the official sign maker for UConn? They had signs in their window congratulating the women's team and have seen a few UCONN police cars there after being detailed.
What, no pictures??

UCFBfan

Reaction Score
What, no pictures??
Was tempted to turn around at next exit but wife and 2 little kids wouldn't be too thrilled. And of course the whole driving bit but that's not a biggie :D

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Was tempted to turn around at next exit but wife and 2 little kids wouldn't be too thrilled. And of course the whole driving bit but that's not a biggie :D
Bah, I question your commitment to the program. ;)

UCFBfan

Reaction Score
Pictures are for amateurs... ;)

Damn...I tried a quick google search for something like this on my phone and couldn't find it. Then again I searched for images. I bow down to your google powers medic! :p

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads