Ice Brady | The Boneyard

Ice Brady

victor64

retired Ohio teacher
Reaction Score
Who is the player underneath the basket next to CD?

Reaction Score
Ice Brady wouldn’t be available for the tournaments would she?

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I didn't want to scare anyone earlier, but Azzi posted an IG story of riding down a hill on a sled/toboggan with Ice this week. At the end of it, they both went flying off of it. I'm thinking, "Nooooo!" Apparently, they survived. :eek:

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score

It would use up a year of eligibility. I don't expect her to play, but who knows?!

Reaction Score

Of course we can‘t assume she’ll use her Redshirt year, but her playing would hurt her eligibility. Aside from that, she‘s probably only doing these workouts and not full-contact. I believe she’s still in the rehabbing phase, just able to move more now.

Reaction Score
No, she redshirted the season, so there is no way she will play.

It's unlikely she will play. However an official "redshirt" designation is only made after the season is over. Any player who is sitting out can always play, even if that wasn't the original plan.

Reaction Score
Participating in shooting drills with a rehabbed kneecap is one thing but running up and down the court with significant contact under the basket is TOTALLY different. Ice will NOT be playing this season.

Reaction Score

If we can get a big lead on Georgetown early, the bench, at least the healthy ones, must put in significant minutes so that the starters are as rested as possible for the next 2 rounds. With 2 victories of "only" 15 and 8 points, I'm not at all confident that we can develop that big lead early.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
If we can get a big lead on Georgetown early, the bench, at least the healthy ones, must put in significant minutes so that the starters are as rested as possible for the next 2 rounds. With 2 victories of "only" 15 and 8 points, I'm not at all confident that we can develop that big lead early.
To be honest, I have no idea what we're going to see this weekend from UConn. They've been riding a roller coaster the last month. :confused:

Reaction Score
Who is the player underneath the basket next to CD?
My guess is Jana El Afry. Because... she looks about the same height as Aaliyah who is
standing nearby. Any other guesses from the Boneyard??

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Ice has got a motor! Go, big girl!
If Amari does not develop into a serviceable player next season, Ice and Jana will have to carry the mail at the post position. Based on what little I've seen from both, I think we'll be OK.

Reaction Score
Azzi missed the open shot. Bench her! :D
It‘s because she’s already been “benched” for so long. But maybe she should do a couple extra laps on the court until she remembers how to shoot the trey accurately

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom