Ice Brady really wanted to be a Husky(updated with free article) | The Boneyard

Ice Brady really wanted to be a Husky(updated with free article)

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Didn't A E Hunter commit as a sophomore?
Yea, think so, if not sooner. AEH is probably WHY he prefers not to take sophomores.
She did.

Reaction Score
Brady's "slide" from No 2 to No 5 may be partly due to her early signing. Premier earns a living assisting recruits in getting college scholarships and once a player commits they aren't a potential Premier customer any more and I doubt they mention them or watch them any more.

Reaction Score
At 6-foot-4, Brady has the size UConn needs, but she also has the skill and physical tools to succeed at the next level.

“You watch her play and you see the size and how big she is and how good she is with her feet and with her hands, so all the things are there,” Auriemma said. “Obviously, there's a big need for big bodies in our program. She certainly fills that role.”

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Brady's "slide" from No 2 to No 5 may be partly due to her early signing. Premier earns a living assisting recruits in getting college scholarships and once a player commits they aren't a potential Premier customer any more and I doubt they mention them or watch them any more.
That's ok. They don't have to watch her anymore. She now has a national fan base of thousands that will. :D

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Brady's slide is anything was due to being outperformed nothing else. She was outperformed by Kiki Rice ( Naismith POY) & Janiah Barker (USA Basketball 2x Gold Medalist). Lauren Betts also had an early commitment to Stanford and managed to stay at number 1 in Premier ranking.

Reaction Score
Brady's slide is anything was due to being outperformed nothing else. She was outperformed by Kiki Rice ( Naismith POY) & Janiah Barker (USA Basketball 2x Gold Medalist). Lauren Betts also had an early commitment to Stanford and managed to stay at number 1 in Premier ranking.
Fudd & Bueckers also. I was talking about Brady.

Reaction Score
Ice wanted to be in the Uconn program badly. She wants and expects to be pushed. She was moved around a lot in high school intentionally to help develop her game. She's INTENTIONAL in her development. She plans it and works it. She's very mature in her development in my opinion. She's just going to continue to improve.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Ice wanted to be in the Uconn program badly. She wants and expects to be pushed. She was moved around a lot in high school intentionally to help develop her game. She's INTENTIONAL in her development. She plans it and works it. She's very mature in her development in my opinion. She's just going to continue to improve.
Ice Brady didn’t move around in HS- Not even once. She played varsity for Cathedral Catholic High School from 2018-22 ( 4 full seasons) during which she was a double double machine. We have had BYers such as @EricLA and others actually go watch her play and report back. You can verify her stats and years of participation at this link.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Another big kid grew up wanting to go to UConn and she turned out ok. Her name was Tina Charles.

The San Diego native recalls being 10 years old when she decided she wanted to play for UConn, and having already met one of her lifelong support system members and current assistant coach Sophia Knight two years prior, she had all she needed to make that happen.

Reaction Score
Ice Brady didn’t move around in HS- Not even once. She played varsity for Cathedral Catholic High School from 2018-22 ( 4 full seasons) during which she was a double double machine. We have had BYers such as @EricLA and others actually go watch her play and report back. You can verify her stats and years of participation at this link.
I think @TeamFirst! was referring to positions played. @CocoHusky

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom