Ice Brady Get's Some Forward Looking Love | The Boneyard

Ice Brady Get's Some Forward Looking Love

Reaction Score
He failed to mention one of her best traits........she's a natural scorer.............her mid-range shooting is incredibly solid for a young big and specifically her turnaround jump shot is virtually unstoppable.......I think she's going to be a revelation if fully healed next season.......

Reaction Score
She got some early love from @EricLA and myself back in her sophomore year. She was skilled way back then. And as she has matured and worked out, she has firmed and added muscle to her body. She has the potential to be a force! (I just wish she had grown another inch or two, but I guess we can't have everything... lol)

Ice.JPG

Reaction Score
He failed to mention one of her best traits........she's a natural scorer.............her mid-range shooting is incredibly solid for a young big and specifically her turnaround jump shot is virtually unstoppable.......I think she's going to be a revelation if fully healed next season.......
Great point - I don't know if UConn has seen this kind of mid-range jumpshot from a post player. Her perimeter skills are great and in the post she is wider than Tuck and shrinks pace for the opposing team. She will see the floor alot if and when healthy

Reaction Score
I can't wait! I have heard so many positive things about Ice and seen so many game clips of hers, I am just really excited to see her playing. I wish her much success.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
She got some early love from @EricLA and myself back in her sophomore year. She was skilled way back then. And as she has matured and worked out, she has firmed and added muscle to her body. She has the potential to be a force! (I just wish she had grown another inch or two, but I guess we can't have everything... lol)

View attachment 88069
It has to be mind blowing for a high school kid to have fans of her prospective college team show up to her games and be knowledgeable about her. I remember one or two former Huskies mentioning it in the past. Both thought it was surprising, but pretty cool.

Reaction Score
For UCONN a legit 6'3 is enough length. They are going to get out and run, with the ability to hit a bunch of threes. Teams with bigger players are still going to have to match up with UCONN or get blown out of the building. When they are healthy they have one great player who can handle any situation and a bunch of other great players that won't need to feel all the pressure. They will have the potential to be a much better team next year than they have been in a while which should scare the other teams.

Reaction Score
Did you ever sit low last season, and see ICE..... at bench, ...STANDING,.. in those gray team sweats ????? Couldn't believe the size, apparent strength/power-- WOW- she made Patterson look skinny....like almost "twice the size" of her.... Woman....vs young woman ( "girl??" ) ... !!! Que Toro !!! !! Arriba !! A Lefty............(Zion...?????).........

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Just another wild guess but Ice appears to be flanked by boneyarders @EricLA on the left and CTtoSanDiego on the right. Thanks for the photo guys!
I was wondering who those short guys were :p

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom